For those who are always happy to roll up their sleeves and muck in. Inspired by the traditional Japanese workwear jacket combined with a healthy dose of our favourite utility features, the Oslo is full of handy pockets, has a waterproof outer and side slits with zippers.
• Fabric blocking, premium breathable outdoor fabric. 3K/3K waterproof, (66% recycled) mixed with 100% recycled nylon
• „E100 No Down” filling made from recycled post- consumer PET
• high quality rib stop lining
• extra big pockets with embassy branded ring buttons
• Two-way-zipper with ring slider
• adjustable drawcords at hem and hood
• big storage inside pocket
• side slits with zipper
• ethically made & PETA-approved vegan
Sizes: Doris is 178 in height and wears size S. For more information on sizing, please see our Size Guide.
Care: Definitely check out our extended Care Instructions Page.
Sustainability: For more information on how this garment is made, please refer to “On Sustainability”.