From the wintery streets of Berlin to the icy blasts of the North pole, the Mount Pearl utility jacket is inspired by the original expedition coats and designed to handle some serious weather! With unique features such as an oversized split hood, multiple large pockets, and additional inner rib cuffs you’re going to be cocooned in warmth.
• premium breathable outdoor fabric. 3K/3K waterproof. 66% recycled
• „E100 No Down” filling made from recycled post- consumer PET
• high quality rib stop lining
• Embassy-branded two-way-zipper
• magnetic closures at pockets
• big split hood
• adjustable drawcords at hood and at waist
• big storage inside pocket
• additional inner rib cuffs
• ethically made & PETA-approved vegan
Sizes: Doris is 178 in height and wears size S. For more information on sizing, please see our Size Guide.
Care: Definitely check out our extended Care Instructions Page.
Sustainability: For more information on how this garment is made, please refer to “On Sustainability”.